We now use Zoom. To attend a class, workshop or reading, please download Zoom to your computer.
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online participation, it is the responsibility of each attendee to have the correct equipment and internet connection to attend BPI/CDM activities.
- Tablets and cell phones are less suitable than a computer for any online function as they are less stable and robust than a computer. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Lap tops and other more stable computers as well as a headset with a mic are recommended.
- The teacher(s) or reading control will not hold back a class or reading space, should an attendee experience technical difficulty.
- It is each participant’s responsibility to create a personal sanctuary without distraction and/or background noise. Attending classes or reading spaces in a car, coffee shop or other public place are never appropriate for online participation.
- Should the participant’s lack of appropriate equipment and /or grounded sanctuary create a disturbance or disruption during the class or reading space, the attendee will not be allowed to participatein the event.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other’s finding their own space as well.
ONLINE CLASSROOM HINTS:
- Update Zoom on your computer.
- Use a headset to talk with us online.
- Mute your MIC when you are not talking.
- If your mic isn’t working, use the chat window to type questions or to share.