Click on the link below for a short instructional video on how to participate online using the Adobe Online Classroom:
Before attending, please click the link below to test your system and make sure that you have all the necessary updates to participate in Adobe Online Classroom:
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online participation, it is the responsibility of each attendee to have the correct equipment and internet connection to attend BPI/CDM activities.
- Tablets and cell phones are not suitable for any online function as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Lap tops and other more stable computers as well as a headset with a mic is recommended.
- The teacher(s) or reading control will not hold back a class or reading space, should an attendee experience technical difficulty.
- It is each participant’s responsibility to create a personal sanctuary without distraction and/or background noise. Attending classes or reading spaces in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not appropriate for online participation.
- Should the participant’s lack of appropriate equipment and /or grounded sanctuary create a disturbance or disruption during the class or reading space, the attendee will see his/her mic privilege revoked.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other’s finding their own space as well.
ONLINE CLASSROOM HINTS:
- Update Adobe Flash on your computer.
- Use a headset to talk with us online.
- Click on MEETING, Audio Setup Wizard to test speaker and mic levels.
- Mute your MIC when you are not talking.
- Once you’ve started your webcam, freeze your screen using the pause button.
- If your mic isn’t working, use the chat window to type questions or to share.