Website forms, Adobe Classroom links, Membership, and more.
Graduate Self Check-in
Graduate self check-in for the graduate reading space.
Online Class Addmittance Form
Form for online guests or students
CDM Membership forms and descriptions.
Website Updates & Corrections
Fill out online form for class/event updates and website corrections.
Online CV Program Application
Fill out application if graduating from Clairvoyant program or any Graduate programs.
Spiritual Path Agreement
Sign up for a Spiritual Path Agreement and uniquely shape your participation with BPI. Download the SPA form and submit it to your local mission.
Online Contribution for Spiritual Path Agreement (SPA):
Online Attendance Policy:
- For all online participation, it is the responsibility of each attendee to have the correct equipment and internet connection to attend BPI/CDM activities.
- Tablets and cell phones are not suitable for any online function as they are not stable enough. Drops are very common and audio can be of poor quality.
- Lap tops and other more stable computers as well as a headset with a mic is recommended.
- The teacher(s) or reading control will not hold back a class or reading space, should an attendee experience technical difficulty.
- It is each participant’s responsibility to create a personal sanctuary without distraction and/or background noise. Attending classes or reading spaces in a car, coffee shop or other public place is not appropriate for online participation.
- Should the participant’s lack of appropriate equipment and /or grounded sanctuary create a disturbance or disruption during the class or reading space, the attendee will see his/her mic privilege revoked.
- We are committed to creating a sanctuary for all to find their own space and honor other’s finding their own space as well.
How to Participate in Adobe Online Classroom
7 minute How-To Video
Operating System Test This link will test your computer operating system. Make sure that you have all the necessary updates to participate in Adobe Online Classroom.
Adobe Online Classroom Links
Google Spreadsheet of all Adobe Online Classroom Links
ONLINE CLASSROOM HINTS:
- Using Google Chrome may conflict with Adobe Connect.
- Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer are preferred.
- Update Adobe Flash on your computer
- Click on MEETING, Audio Setup Wizard to test speaker and mic levels.
- Use a headset to talk with us online, can help with sound. If sound is a big issue, some online students type in any questions or anything they want to share. There is a chat window available in the online classroom.
- Mute your MIC when you are not talking.
- Freezing your camera screen can help with bandwidth while online with other students
Housing Allowance Form
A form for ministers to request Housing Allowance.
CDM Choir Book
The choir book for CDM church services as a downloadable PDF file.
Church Offertory – Berkeley Mission
Make your online donation to the Berkeley parish.